Clogs and Tulips strolls down Exat Alley

Well, it's been a while since I had done an expat interview, so when I saw the notice on Expat Alley looking for expats to fill in their questionnaire, I decided to go ahead and volunteer.

About two weeks later, I had confirmation from Tom that my interview was up and, because I'm slow, you're now seeing it a week after that. Better late than never, I suppose.

Most of this interview revolves around Little Broadway but Clogs and Tulips does get a mention and there are also some tidbits for non-entrepreneurial expats. Click to read Musical Theater Workshop Owner. Utrecht, Netherlands. Expat Alley Interview. Tiffany Jansen.

Tom over at Expat Alley keeps a blog for expats by expats with all kinds of interviews, links, and information for expats living all over the world. He also designs and maintains the website of his wife, author Maya Frost. She is responsible for the book The New Global Student: Skip the SAT, Save Thousands on Tuition, and Get a Truly International Education.

Expat Alley is always looking for new expats to interview so, if you're interested, stop by here for information.

Speaking of interviews, I will be running a series of Expat Interviews here on Clogs and Tulips beginning in June. If you're interested in participating, email me at americancloggie@aol.com. For those of you who have already responded, I have not forgotten about you! I'm just busy trying to compose a list of questions that don't resemble every other expat interview ever done.